YOUR DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE IF YOU CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME. IN ADDITION, IF YOU CANCEL WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF YOUR RESERVATION FOR NON-PROM CHARTERS OR WITHIN 30 DAYS FOR PROM CHARTERS FOR ANY REASON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE OR EMERGENCY, YOU WILL ALSO BE HELD FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE AMOUNT & YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR ANY REMAINING BALANCES DUE.
TOPSHELF PARTY BUS TERMS, CONDITIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY
The following booking terms apply to every party bus or vehicle provided by Topshelf Party Bus. Please make sure you supply accurate & complete information on the information form to ensure a successful event for all parties involved.
1) HOW TO MAKE RESERVATIONS:
When you are ready to reserve and book your party bus, please use our Party Bus Online Booking Form to submit your order/reservation. If your event is same day as booking, you must call to notify you want to book your party bus and you will still be required fill out the booking form once you notify us via phone. All online booking forms must give 24 hours' notice without phone notification. All bookings are subject to bus & driver availability therefore we recommend you book as much in advance as possible. If you have any questions regarding the rates or details of the buses, feel free to call us for further information. At this time, we will negotiate any special requests you may have, as advance notice is advisable.
It is helpful, but not necessary, to give us 24 hrs. notice for your bookings of any kind and it is mandatory for online booking. Keep in mind that during our busy months we can be booked weeks in advance. Regardless, we do handle last minute bookings if possible.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICIES:
A 20 % deposit will be mandatory for booking any vehicle on this or any of our websites. Your deposit also includes 8% sales tax & $15 service charge, payable by Visa, MC, AMEX or Discover, and will be charged upon booking. If you cancel your reservation for any reason, under any circumstance or emergency, at any time, you will lose your deposit. In addition, if you cancel within 14 days of your event for any reason, under any circumstance or emergency, you will lose your deposit AND your credit card will be charged the full amount of your booking as well. You agree to accept the party bus upon arrival "as is". If you refuse the party bus upon arrival under any circumstances, you will lose your deposit. If you fail to honor your commitment, legal action may be pursued by either Topshelf Party Bus, the owner of the vehicle, or both parties combined.
All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE, subject to the limitations set forth herein:
A. Our party buses always make every effort to arrive on time. If the party bus does not arrive or is more than 30 minutes late, or does not show up at all (if mechanical failure occurs in which you would be notified & full refund given or substitution, if available, would be provided upon your approval), we will make every effort to compensate you with extra, additional time free of charge or partial refund if over 30 mins. late or full refund if the party bus does not arrive UNLESS the tardiness or no show of the party bus is due to:
1. Incorrect or insufficient information you supplied to us on the information form, including, but not limited to an incorrect address or incorrect contact phone number.
2. Your failure to answer the contact phone number provided on the information form when the party bus driver calls needing help finding your location or gaining access to your building/apartment complex/subdivision/etc.
3. You are not at the address you provided upon arrival of the party bus.
4. If the party bus is more than 30 minutes late but you agree to have the party bus arrive for your event. 5. Unfortunate or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (inclement weather, road closures, accidents, etc.).
B. If we cannot provide the party bus or services, we will notify you prior to charging your credit card with the deposit amount. You have the right to cancel based on the unavailability of the party bus or service.
2. PAYMENT OF BALANCE DUE:
Your deposit will be deducted from your total leaving you a balance which is due upon the arrival of your party bus. Payment is required in CASH to be paid to the driver. We DO NOT accept credit cards, personal checks, money orders, or any other form of payment upon pick-up.
For NON-PROM charters, in the event that you have to cancel your reservation, your deposit is non-refundable. In the event you cancel within 14 days of your reservation, you will be charged the full amount of your booking. For PROM charters, in the event that you have to cancel your reservation, your deposit is non-refundable. In the event you cancel within 30 days of your reservation, you will be charged the full amount of your booking. Topshelf Party Bus may cancel your reservation if your credit or debit card is invalid, and/or we cannot reach you via phone or email.
4. CHANGES REQUESTED AFTER BOOKING/RESERVATION CHANGE POLICY:
You are allowed up to 1 change to your reservation per booking AFTER submitting your reservation online free of charge (i.e. pick up time & address changes are acceptable if covered within the price of the original reservation. Travel fees will apply if the pickup, destination or drop off location is not in the metro Atlanta area (30 Mins. or less from downtown Atlanta) & was not covered in the original reservation). All other changes will require a $25 change fee AND any fee’s that are incurred, such as upgrading the vehicle or adding additional hours to your previous reservation. If this is the case, in addition to the $25 change fee, your deposit & balance due will reflect the additional costs. You cannot change the vehicle you booked to another vehicle unless it is MORE THAN 2 weeks PRIOR to your reservation/event date during non-prom season or unless it is MORE THAN 30 days prior to your reservation/event during prom season, & if so, this still may NOT be possible depending on availability, date of change, owner, & other factors out of our control. Your deposit is non-refundable & will not change if you downgrade your bus &/or amount of hours of your reservation. The date of the reservation is non-transferrable under any circumstances.
Topshelf Party Bus does not own or control any of the buses as seen on our website, but acts solely as the booking agency for other bus owners & companies who are solely responsible for the delivery and completion of your reservation, and any problems or occurrences that may arise during your reservation. This includes, but is not limited to, timely delivery of your choice of party bus as booked on your reservation form, the duties the driver owes to the bus owner & that company & its owners, its clients, and the cleanliness, maintenance, and items stocked on your bus. You, your guests, passengers and invitees hereby irrevocably covenant, promise and agree to indemnify Topshelf Party Bus, its officers, employees, agents, contractors and representatives ("Indemnified Parties") and to hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from and against any all losses, claims, expenses, suits, costs, demands, damages or liability, joint or several, of whatever kind or nature which the Indemnified Parties may sustain or which they may become subject arising out of or relating in any way to your reservation and/or the services provided by but not limited to all our bus owners & their companies, including without limitation in each case attorneys' fees, and expenses actually incurred in defending against or enforcing any such loss, claims, expenses, suits, costs, demands, damages or liabilities.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
To the fullest extent permitted under law, Topshelf Party Bus will have no liability (whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, including negligence, product liability, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or liabilities (including loss of revenue or profit) arising with respect to use of our services.
7. CHOICE OF LAW:
The state and federal courts of Georgia & Nevada are the exclusive forum and venue to resolve any and all disputes arising out of or otherwise relating to these Terms. You consent to personal jurisdiction and venue by the state and federal courts of the State of Georgia & the State of Nevada.
8. AGREEMENT TO TERMS:
By checking the "Booking Terms" box on the Topshelf Party Bus online booking form, this acts as your signature. By checking this box, you have authorized us to charge your credit or debit card for the deposit pursuant to the terms of this agreement. You agree that you are the cardholder on this agreement, that you are the client booking our services, and that you consent to the "Booking Terms" Agreement. I also understand that Topshelf Party Bus & its affiliates has the right to bill my credit card for any additional services, outstanding balances other than that which is listed above, or damages or theft occurring while during reservation. You will be notified should this be the case.
9. TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The terms "we", "us", and "Company" refers to Topshelf Party Bus, its agents, contractors and/or affiliates, and "you" refers to the customer booking a reservation through us. The terms “bus” and “party bus” refers to all vehicles booked through Topshelf Party Bus All reservations you book through us are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices as they exist at the time the reservation is made. We reserve the right to change these/terms, conditions and notices, and you agree to accept and be bound by those terms, conditions, and notices that are in effect at the time of your reservation of our services. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement. If not, you may have your parent or legal guardian read and agree to this contract. You or your parent or legal guardian agree to be financially responsible for your use of our services as well as the use of your name and credit card account to pay for services purchased from us. You also warrant that all information supplied by you is true and accurate. In the event of mechanical breakdown that is repairable on site within the duration of your charter, the owner of the bus will only be responsible for making up lost time either by offering a partial refund for the amount of time lost during the repair time or by providing the lost time in by adding that time to your charter free of charge. If the bus is not repairable that evening, and the charter has to be terminated due to vehicle emergency (mechanical failure, etc.) prior or during your reservation, vehicle substitution within the owner’s fleet may be offered, IF available. Your trip may cancel if no substitute vehicle within the owner’s fleet is available, and a full refund of all monies paid will be given in this case. Your deposit is non-refundable except as herein specifically provided. Your deposit is non-refundable except as herein specifically provided. If you decline to accept the bus you requested on the online party bus booking form upon arrival of the party bus, your deposit will not be refunded and you will remain responsible for payment for your booking. If you choose to not to accept a vehicle that was not what you originally booked, we will kindly refund your deposit and /or all monies upon initial pick-up. If you choose to accept a vehicle that was not what you originally booked upon pick up, then no refunds or discounts will be applied that night or offered in the future. Should anything on or in the bus not be in working order (electronics, air conditioning, etc.) during your charter, you must notify the driver so that they may be able to fix the problem. If the driver is unable to resolve the problem, he/she will contact the owner to report the problem. The owner of the bus is responsible for handling those matters. If the problem can’t be repaired that evening, a partial refund or extra time/hours may be offered as compensation. The driver, owner or bus manager must be notified immediately during your charter in order for there to be any resolution. Any discrepancies upon arrival of the vehicle or during the reservation must be handled at that time. Please have your driver notify the owner &/or bus manager so that we may rectify any problems you may have that evening. Topshelf Party Bus acts solely as the booking agent for the owners & is not open at after hours. Our office is open during normal business hours & all matters regarding our bookings will be handled during these hours. In the case of inclement weather (snow, ice, hail, etc.) where the roads are impassable, we will not jeopardize the safety of our client’s, the driver, or the bus and your reservation will be terminated or postponed, whichever applies. You will receive your deposit & any and all monies put towards your reservation. You are responsible for any damage or other loss to our property resulting from the actions and/or inactions of you or your guests during your event. Should you or your guests violate any of the Rules and Regulations set forth below, you agree to be responsible for payment of all fees assessed as a result of such violation, no refunds will be given, & you will be held responsible for the entire amount of your charter. We will not be responsible for loss, theft or damage to any personal belongings left inside the bus, nor will we be responsible for the behavior of you or your guests which results in danger or harm to the driver, our clients, our client’s guests, or to the bus. If such dangerous or harmful behaviour (as determined in the sole discretion of our driver) occurs, we reserve the right to interrupt or terminate your reservation, and retain all sums paid for your reservation. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by traffic, bad weather, accidents, construction, inaccurate directions, poor time management or planning of itinerary, or any other acts beyond our control.
RULES AND REGULATIONS WHILE ON OUR PARTY BUSES & VEHICLES:
1. Underage drinking is strictly prohibited. We do NOT provide alcohol to anyone under 21 years of age, nor do we permit consumption or possession of alcohol by anyone under 21 years of age. The driver has the authority to check coats and bags brought onto our buses for such purposes. Possession or use of alcohol by anyone underage of any kind by anyone on our bus MAY result in immediate termination or interruption of the reservation until the matter is rectified or notification of the parent to come & pick up their child if necessary. All Alcohol will be disposed of immediately if found.
2. We do NOT permit illegal drugs on our buses. Possession or use of illegal drugs by anyone on our bus will result in immediate termination of the reservation. The driver has the authority to check coats and bags brought onto our buses for such purposes.
3. We do NOT permit weapons of any kind on our buses. Possession or use of weapons of any kind by anyone on our bus will result in immediate termination of the reservation. The driver has the authority to check coats and bags brought onto our buses for such purposes.
4. If anyone while on our buses is caught with or consuming alcohol underage, illegal drugs, or weapons, the driver has total discretion to terminate the reservation immediately, or remove the person or persons who are in direct violation of these terms and conditions and/or contact the local authorities IF necessary.
5. We do NOT permit chewing/bubble gum, chicken wings, smoking, silly string, or any other decorative, food, or drink that may damage the inside or outside of our buses.
6. Any unruly persons will be dropped off immediately at the sole discretion of the driver (no refund given) and will be responsible for their own transportation thereafter. This includes but not limited to any acts of violence, swearing, obscenity, or any act in or outside the bus that is deemed inappropriate or threatening to the bus, the driver, or the clients.
7. Do not under any circumstance distract the driver while the bus is in motion. We want you and your guests to arrive at your destination safely. You will be asked to sit in the main cabin behind the driver's cab for safety precautions.
8. Enter at you own risk. We will not be held responsible or liable for injuries caused by or due to stairs coming on or off the bus, fog machine, loud music, slippery floors, glass breakage, insufficient lighting, effects lighting, motion of the bus, or any conditions existing in the interior or on the exterior part of the vehicle which may cause harm or injury. We urge all guests to remain seated and hold on to the safety rails while the bus is moving to avoid injury. All injuries must be reported to the driver immediately in order to get proper medical attention. You may be asked to fill out an accident report form with the proper authorities. All medical emergencies will be the sole financial responsibility of the client or injured guest and continuance of your reservation will be at the sole discretion of the driver, the owner of the bus and Topshelf Party Bus Any such incidents will NOT be considered as adding time to or extending your reservation and continuance or cancellation of your reservation will be at the driver & owner's discretion.
9. Keep all personal items with you at all times; we are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
10. The client is liable for all costs related to any and all damages or theft occurring on the bus during your reservation. All damages are at the sole discretion the company. You will be charged should this be the case. This includes replacement costs, collection fees, attorney fees, court costs, etc.
11. There is a $150 clean up fee for excessive debris on bus. This is the discretion of the driver with approval from owner IF necessary. This includes but is not limited to food, cans, bottles, decorative items, etc.
12. There is a $300 clean-up fee for vomit, urination, blood, feces, saliva &/or any other bodily or foreign substance or matter in or on the bus. This is the discretion of the driver with approval from owner IF necessary.
13. SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN OUR VEHICLES. The customer will be charged $300.00 - $350.00 (dependent on the vehicle you book) in the event any attempt to smoke in the vehicle.
14. Service begins when the driver arrives for the initial pick-up of all passengers and ends at the final destination or drop-off of all passengers or the time your reservation ends, whichever last occurs.
15. If your reservation goes over the pre-arranged time you will be held responsible for any additional time exceeding your reservation at the sole discretion of the driver. Be prepared to pay any additional time in CASH. We do not take credit cards, checks, money orders in this case. If you do not have readily available funds to cover the additional time and driver's gratuity, your reservation will cease immediately and you and your guests will be responsible for your own transportation thereafter, or you may be charged the overages from the owner on your credit card on file.
16. We do NOT permit guests on our bus to extend any part of their bodies outside the windows of the bus, through sun roofs, stand on the seats, or to throw any objects from the bus.
17. It is prohibited to bring on any other persons not included in your original charter or guest list.
18. It is prohibited to exceed the maximum capacity of this vehicle.
19. By booking this bus, you authorize the owner of the bus to record & edit into his/her Video/Photograph & related materials you name, likeness, image, voice, interview & performance. The owner shall own the right, title & interest in & to the Video or Photograph, including the recordings, to be used & disposed of without the limitation as the owner shall in sole discretion determine.
20. All bookings are required to be paid in full, in readily available funds, before anyone is allowed on the bus at time of initial pick-up of your reservation. Any unpaid balance of your reservation will be grounds for cancellation of your reservation. No exceptions.
21. If you are booking a full liquor bar party bus, it is strictly prohibited to remove or steal any alcoholic beverages or bottles off the party bus before, during, or at the end of any reservation. This includes transferring liquor thru the windows of the bus. This is in strict accordance with Georgia Law.